Sunday, October 4, 2015

Sunday=Funday

Not sure what Sunday is Funday is all about, in Rylee World everyday is Funday! I get about 6:30 in the morning ready to roll. Mom needs something called coffee before she's ready to play with me. I have lots of toys to play with.


Big news today is that my right ear is standing up! My left ear is still a little floppy. Mom tried to get a picture but I'm so fast it's a little blurry.

Here's a before picture

Mom has been trying to find a collar that will fit me, this is the one she found and it is a little to big. I can get it in my mouth and that is not a good thing.


She found a harness, but I am not a fan. Why do I need to be harnessed, I'm not a horse.



Break time is over, time to find something to chew on. Rylee

No comments:

Post a Comment